Doon Defence Academy (DDA) is the best Institute for MNS Coaching in Dehradun, India. We have experienced trainers to help you for MNS Entrance Exam, MNS Coaching . Doon Defence Academy is the Best Defence Coaching Institute in Uttarakhand, India with 15+ years experienced trainers. Doon Defence Academy conducts coaching for MNS entrance exam for everyone who aspires to join Indian Armed forces. With more than 16 years, DDA is the best coaching institute for MNS in India.
Applications are invited from FEMALE CANDIDATES (only) for admission to 4 years B Sc. (Nursing) Course commencing in 2021 at Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Services. Candidates will be awarded admission in Colleges of Nursing based on the meñt cum choice, subject to medical fitness and the vacancies in each College. The selected candidates shall execute an Agreement/Bond to serve in the Military Nursing Service. On successful completion of nursing training (4 years), the candidates will be granted Permanent/Short Service Commission in the Military Nursing Service, under the terms and conditions laid down for grant of such commission. They shall have to refund the Bond money as per the Bond executed in the event of withdrawal from the Course, termination of training or refusal to accept Commission in the MNS, if offered. During training they will be provided with free ration, accommodation, uniform allowance and monthly stipend as per terms and conditions as amended from time to time.
Subsequent to passing the final year University examination for BSc (Nursing) Course, the candidates will be offered Commission in the Military Nursing Service subject to medical fitness. The date of declaration of result from respective Universities will be the date of Commission for the candidates. The date of Commission determines the date of seniority in service among all candidates who have joined the Course in the same year. The tentative month of declaration of result of the existing six Colleges by the Universities is as given in the table below:-
How to apply for MNS?
CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY
- Female candidates who are unmarried/divorced/legally separated/ widow without encumbrances.
- Nationality — Citizen of India
- Date of Birth — Born between 01 Oct 1996 and 30 Sep 2004 (both days inclusive)
- Educational Qualification — Candidate must have passed in the first attempt, Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent (12 Years schooling) examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English with not less than 50% aggregate marks as a regular student from a Statutory / Recognized Board /University/ Examination Candidates who will be appearing for final year of qualifying examination during the current academic session may also apply provisionally. The candidates finally selected for the course will have to submit proof of passing the qualifying examination with requisite subjects and marks before joining the Course.
- Physical standards – Medical fitness will be determined as per standards applicable for Commission in the Armed Forces as amended from time to time. X-Ray examination of Chest and USG (of abdomen & pelvis) will be done. Minimum height required for entry into Armed Forces for female candidates is 152 cm. Gorkhas and candidates belonging to North Eastern region of India, Garhwal and Kumaon will be accepted with a minimum height of 148 Details of medical standards can be seen in the Indian Army websites www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/ www.indianarmy.Nov.in
SELECTION PROCESS :
(a) Computer Based Examination: Eligible applicants will be called for an objective type Computer Based Examination of 150 marks for 90 minutes duration likely to be held in the month of Apr 2021. The Computer Based Examination will consist of the following:-
Note: (i) There shall be no negative marking
(ii) If the Computer Based Examination is held in multiple shifts, the process of normalization will be adopted for generation of the merit list.
(b) Interview & Medical Examination: The candidates qualified in the Computer Based Examination will be celled for interview & Medical Examination in the month of Jun 2021 at selected centres. The Interview has a maximum weightage of 100 marks. Candidates declared FIT/UNFIT in medical examination will be informed about their medical status, including the procedure of requesting for APPEAL/REVIEW MEDICAL BOARD by the President of the Selection Medical Board (SMB). Final selection will be based on the combined merit of Computer Based Examination & Interview, subject to medical fitness of the candidate, choice & vacancy in each College.
(c) Reservation of seats : Reservation of seats for admission to BSc. (N) course, as per the existing policy, is as follows : –
(i) SC/ST candidates – 15 seats
(ii) NCC candidates possessing ‘C’ Certificates – 25 seats
The reserved seats will be in addition to any vacancies secured by SC/ST/NCC ‘C’ candidates on the basis of their position on the General Merit List. To the extent SC/ST/NCC ‘C’ candidates are not available to fill the reserved vacancies, the same will be filled up by the candidates from the General Merit List.
Important Note : The reservation of seats will be applied while preparing the Combined Merit List only.
Test Centres : The candidates are required to choose the 3 examination centres in order of preference from the list of centres provided while filling the online application form. Allotment of centres will be on “first apply-first allot” basis. If the number of candidates is inadequate / more than the capacity of a centre, the candidates opting for that centre will be allotted their second or third preference change of centre from any candidate will be accepted.
How to apply :
(a) Candidates may apply and pay the application fee only through www.joinindianarmy.nic.in which will be accessible from 17 Feb 2021 to 10 Mar 2021. The candidate’s E-mail ID is the user ID for this website and the candidate will select her own password. Candidates must remember their user name & password for further correspondence.
(b) Only the Eligible candidates will be able to pay the online application processing fee of Rs. 750/- (Rupees seven hundred and fifty only). On successful completion of online payment a bank reference number (Du Number) will be generated for the future correspondence of the candidates. (Online submission of applications & online payment of fee can be done till 5:00 PM on 10 Mar 2021).
(c) The admit cards for Computer Based Examination will be made available on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in by 2nd week of Apr 2021. No Admit card will be sent by Post.
Important Note :
- Receipt of DU Number is not the criteria for successful payment.
- Candidates are requested to make sure that the application fee is debited from the bank account for successful payment.
- Take the printout of the payment receipt and read it carefully before final submission of the application form.
- It is candidate’s responsibility to ensure successful payment of the application fee.
- Admit Cards will be generated only for those candidates who have successfully completed the payment of application fee and entered the correct DU number in the online application form.
- Application sent by post will not be accepted.
- No correspondence / requests regarding refund of application fee from any candidate will be accepted.
- Duplicate submission of application will be summarily rejected any no fee will be refunded.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to submit one active E-mail ID and mobile number for all future correspondence with us.
The selection of the candidates for BSc. (Nursing) will however be subject to producing of the original Mark sheet / Certificate of the qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 or equivalent before final selection and meeting all other eligibility criteria. The selected candidates, if found not in possession of documents / mark sheets as per eligibility criteria, at the institution to which they report, the admission is liable to be cancelled. In such cases no TA will be applicable.
The aforesaid conditions are subject to modification, if deemed necessary.
No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates with regard to either the receipt of applications / status of applications / details or reasons or rejected applications.
Reasons for rejection of Online application are incomplete application, submission of more than one application, non-payment of application processing fee.