TRISHAKTI SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME 2024-25
With a legacy of two decades, Sandeep Sir’s Doon Defence Academy has pioneered the Defence Services and Merchant Navy preparation in India.
The aim of DDA is to nurture aspirants who are pursuing career in Defence Forces and Merchant Navy. With this vision in mind and under the guidance of Sandeep Sir, DDA is proudly sponsoring Scholarship worth ₹ 2 crore to deserving and meritorious students. The scholarship can be availed by students of class XI and XII after qualifying a Scholarship Test named ‘TRISHAKTI’ followed by an interview.
The aim of TRISHAKTI is to facilitate students achieve their full potential by mentoring them with scholarship upto ₹ 2 crore.
ABOUT “TRISHAKTI” SCHOLARSHIP
- TRISHAKTI is all- India scholarship program targeting to find dedicated and deserving candidates who are aspiring to join armed forces and Merchant Navy.
- The TRISHAKTI scholarship is structured to recognize and reward academic excellence.
- It is designed to encourage and support aspirants of Defence services and Merchant Navy by offering scholarship to prepare and achieve success in exam.
- TRISHAKTI scholarship envisages to channelize the potential of youth is the service of the nation.
OBJECTIVES OF “TRISHAKTI” SCHOLARSHIP TEST
- To identify and tap the potential of brilliant students and skill them to crack Defence exam or join Merchant Navy.
- To support economically weaker students who lack resources and direction for preparation.
- To nurture young talents and provide armed forces with efficient and suitable candidates.
WHO’S ELIGIBLE FOR “TRISHAKTI” SCHOLARSHIP TEST 2024 – 25
Any student of Class XI, XII who is aspiring to join NDA/NAVY/AIR FORCE/AGNIVEER/MERCHANT NAVY.
BENEFITS OF QUALIFYING “TRISHAKTI” SCHOLARSHIP TEST
- Up to 100% scholarship and instant admission in our classroom courses
- Preparation in progressive ecosystem
- Guidance and handholding in preparation of your dream job
HOW TO REGISTER FOR “TRISHAKTI” SCHOLARSHIP TEST 2024 – 25
- Click Here to Free Registration
- Click ‘TRISHAKTI’ portal
- Fill the application Form
DATE OF “TRISHAKTI” SCHOLARSHIP TEST 2024 – 25
|Type of Course||Date||Mode||Platform|
|NDA | CDS | AFCAT | OTA | AGNIVEER | MERCHANT NAVY||21 Jan, 28 Jan, 04 Feb & 11 Feb 2024||Online / Offline||
Sandeep Sir’s Doon Defence Academy
Opp. Green View Apartment,
Near IT Park, Dehradun
The result of exam will be declared on 19th Feb 2024
Selection Criteria for TRISHAKTI Scholarship is based on
1. Performance in TRISHAKTI Scholarship Test
2. Percentange in Class X exam
3. Brief Interview
The final list of the candidates for scholarship will be determined by cumulative marks in above-mentioned criteria.
NO FEE is required to appear in “TRISHAKTI Scholarship Test”. A candidate is only required to register on the portal.
MODE OF EXAMINATION
Test will be conducted both Online and Offline (at Sandeep Sir’s Doon Defence Academy, Campus Dehradun)
TRISHAKTI Scholarship Test Exam Pattern
- The test will spread over two section – Mathematics and General Ability Test.
- The test will comprise of 100 objective type questions with time duration of 02 hours.
- There will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate.
- The standard of the questions will be of Intermediate Level.
|02||General Ability Test||50||30 Minutes|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- TRISHAKTI scholarship will be awarded at the merit of your performance in the test
- The scholarship entitles you to a fee waiver on our classroom courses.
- The fee waiver cannot be redeemed for cash.
- DDA will have discretion to fix qualifying marks for awarding scholarship.
- Candidate will be required to clear each section with designated cut-off marks.