Army 10+2 TES 51 Entry EXAMINATION
Applications are invited from unmarried male Candidates who have passed the 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (hereinafter referred to as PCM) subjects and appeared in JEE (Mains) 2023 examination and fulfill the eligibility conditions prescribed in the subsequent paragraphs, for the grant of Permanent Commission in the Army.
Army 10+2 TES 51 Entry (JUL 2024 Batch) VACANCY – 90
There is a total of 90 vacancies. The Vacancies are provisional and can be changed depending on the training capacity at the Training Academy for this course. The vacancies are subject to increase/decrease keeping the organizational requirement at the point of time.
Army 10+2 TES 51 Entry Exam Educational Qualifications
Only those candidates who have passed the 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry. The eligibility conditions for calculating the PCM percentage of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
Candidate must have appeared in JEE (Mains) 2023.
Army 10+2 TES 51 Entry Exam Age Limits
A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is due to commence i.e. the candidate should not be born before 02 Jul 2004 and not after 01 Jul 2007 (both days inclusive).
Note 1. Candidates should note that only the date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary School Examination or an equivalent certificate will be accepted. No other document relating to age will be accepted.
Note 2. Candidates should also note that once a date of birth has been claimed by them and entered in the records, no change will be allowed subsequently on any ground whatsoever.
Army 10+2 TES 51 Entry (JUL 2024 Batch) Type of Commission
On successful completion of 4 years of the course, cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of Lt.
(a) Basic Military Training : 1 year (Officer Training Academy, Gaya) or any other Training Institute decided by the Indian Army.
(b) Technical Training :
(i) Phase-I (Pre Commission Training): 3 Years (CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad),
(ii) Phase-II (Post Commission Training): 1 year at CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad.
(c) Award of Degree : The candidates will be awarded an Engineering degree after successful completion of the final examination. No ante-date seniority will be admissible to candidates on account of this Engineering degree. During the last two semesters, the officers will be permitted only one relegation on academic grounds. This relegation will be within the maximum two relegations permitted on academic grounds in the entire Engineering degree (8 semesters) in accordance with JNU Ordinance. Any further relegation of the officer on academic grounds will lead to the termination of his commission.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications will only be accepted online. To do so the candidate needs to click on the ‘online application’ button on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
* Shortlisting of Applications. Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications based on the cut-off percentage applied as decided. After shortlisting of candidates, the Centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate online. After allotment of the Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates on a first come first serve basis.
* Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will undergo SSB at one of the Selection Centres i.e, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bengaluru (Karnataka), or Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer, and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letters for SSB interviews will be issued by respective Selection Centres on the candidate’s registered e-mail ID and SMS only. Allotment of the Selection Centre is at the discretion of the Directorate General of Recruiting, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army), and NO requests for changes are entertained in this regard.
* Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. The duration of the SSB interview is five days and details of the same are available at the official website of the Directorate General of Recruiting www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
* In the eventuality of being recommended by SSB, the candidate should have no objection to undergoing medical examination by a board of Male/Female doctors.
* Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be issued joining letters for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available.
* The finally selected candidates will execute all the Bonds/Certificates as prescribed for the Cadets of NDA entry under AI 53/78.
* The candidate will not have any objection in the event of final selection, on allotment of any Arm/Service in the interest of the organization.